Nairobi, Kenya, February 13, 2020–Phineas Kimathi, the CEO of WRC Safari Rally Project meets Manufacturer team directors in Sunne, Sweden to review preparations for 2020 WRC Safari Rally on Wednesday. They are from M-Sport, Hyundai, Toyota, and Skoda. Also present were representatives from SAS, the WRC official timing company and WRC Promoter London Office. Kimathi is leading a high powered Kenya delegation in Sweden in his capacity of the WRC Rally Commission representative from Africa and the Middle East.
- MAKORI: WRC Safari Rally organisers think outside the box with inaugural, successful e-rally
- Safari Rally officials keeping eye on the ball
- WRC Safari Rally Postponed due to COVID 19 Pandemic
- 2020 Calendar Update
- Rally Dates Discussion ongoing
- Statement from FIA President Jean Todt
- Safari Ceremonial start at KICC
- Rally officials undergo training
- Kimathi makes presentation to WRC manufacturer teams.
- Oliver Solberg to drive in WRC Safari Rally
- WRC Safari set to increase international tourists’ arrival
- Experts working on final 2020 Safari route
- Return of Safari Rally to World series the season’s highlight
- SAFARI RALLY BACK IN THE FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP
- President Uhuru Kenyatta meets FIA President Jean Todt in Jamaica.
- CS Amina Mohammed leads Kenyan delegation in Finland to support Safari’s WRC return
- Baldev Chager wins 2019 Safari Rally in Kenya
- MOUTON SAYS WRC CANDIDATE EVENT 2019 SAFARI RALLY ROUTES MUST BE TOUGH, A TRULY OLD...